Thank you very much to Nikkipedia (www.nikkipedia87.blogspot.co.uk) for nominating me on my very first award. She said about my little creature, my inherskinsite, that it is an interesting read AND that it has eye-catching images. Well this makes me very proud because it combines both of my passions: photography and writing. I am happy I’ve finally been noticed 😉
So the rules for this are that I have to answer Nikkipedia’s questions and then nominate 11 bloggers, who’ll have to answer to my 11 questions. So let’s get down to it:
- What made you want to start blogging?
Well what mostly made me start blogging is that I had something to say. I’ve always had the passion for writing, but college got me so busy that I had almost forgot it. Then one day I decided that I needed to come out there and show a very personal part of myself. That’s why at first I tried to be as anonymous as I could; it took me time to reveal myself.
- Where do you get your inspiration?
I get my inspiration mostly from my thoughts. I am an over thinker and everything that surrounds me it’s a source of inspiration. Most of the time my impulse to write starts with simple thoughts like: “it’s not fair”, or “what I think about it is..”.
3. What is your favourite topic to blog about?
I really enjoy talking about my experiences and what they taught me.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I have no idea, but according to other people I am elegant and silent as a roe.
- If you could travel somewhere new today, where would you go and why?
I think I would go to the Grand Canyon, it’s definitely a place I wanna see in my life.
- Who would be your ideal dinner party celebrity guests?
My long-time friends, it’s always a pleasure to stay with them.
- What social media platforms do you use to promote your blog?
I use my Facebook profile and sometimes Instagram.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far?
I think it will be to grow my audience and show myself as I really am.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I see myself working (which is news since I’m still studying), but most of all I want to be a person with tons of passions. I need to promise to my future self that I will never give up what (or who) I love the most, just because I am “busy”.
10. Which blog is your favourite to read?
Honestly I don’t read too many blogs, my bad
So here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
- https://travelloversstories.wordpress.com because it’s a useful guide for whoever wants to start a trip. Wonderful pictures, great tips and amazing pictures. The site is very organized too.
- http://www.bloomingonabudget.com a source for everything you might need. It has sections about Saving Money, Lawn&Garden, Single Mom Topics, Recipes, Fun Stuff and so on. A world to discover. Ps: it’s always nice to see how single moms are always a step ahead, keep up with the good work 😉
- http://soulshapefitness.com because I am a lazy ass but only by looking to those pictures and reading a few articles I already decided I’ll go to the gym tonight. Inspirational and covering on a 100% the topic of Fitness: workout, food and inspiration. Good job!
- http://techrod.net because I am a terrible tech-user and here you can find all the tips that you need about internet sites, phones and various technologies. I’m stoked about how simple some of the stuff he writes about really are. I honestly thought that most of the tools explained in the blog were much harder to get. Thank you! Great work.
- https://thepenarchist.wordpress.com because I LOVE humour and he is a master. I suggest to read his Short stories to have a good laugh.
- http://www.theflexroutine.com because most of the stuff this girls can do are nuts! Inspirational and useful.
- http://www.brunettesvsworld.com because they talk about a lot of topics but most of all they reminded me that organizing my room it’s not impossible. Thank you, keep up the good work!
- https://myanomaly.wordpress.com everything you need to know about your phone is there, perfectly explained. Really helpful and great pictures.
- https://simplylaura5word.wordpress.com inspiration, peace and serenity. These are the words that came up into my mind when I looked at this amazing blog. Great job!
- http://creativelifestudio.com an amazing blog about creativity at all his forms. It’s possible to shop online too!
- https://www.facebook.com/happywrinkles a positive halo right from your facebook. A true gift.
So these are my nominees, who’ll have to answer my question:
- What do you blog about and why?
- Where do you come from? Do you like where you live?
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your biggest fear linked to your blog?
- What’s your favourite post so far and why?
- What’s your favourite book?
- Where would you like to go this summer if you had infinite money?
- What Social Media platforms do you use the most to promote your blog?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s the main goal for your blog?
- Do the people you love the most support you on your blogging?
So now it’s your turn to nominate 11 bloggers and ask them your questions!